- Do Rego Dos Muiños route (R3): 3,5 km length, 2 hours duration and low difficulty. You can go walking from our house.
- Borneiro archaeological route (R1): when we reach the “Fernandiña viewer”, we’ll have all estuary spectacular views. 10 km.length, four hours duration and signposted medium difficulty.
- Castro a Cidá de Borneiro: this Castro was occupied between VI b.C. a I. a.C. ages. It is the only close excavated Castro in the “Costa da Morte”.
- Rebordelo Beach, San Pedro creek, Balares beach: quiet and beautiful beaches very near from the house.
- Laxe beach and Laxe Lighthouse: enjoy the best white sand beach just 11 km.away. From the Laxe Lighthouse are different routes to the Soesto and Traba beaches.
- Soesto Beach: spectacular beach for surfers to 20 km. away.
- Traba Beach: enjoy with a magnificent fauna reserve with shed for bird watching, just 22 km. away.
- Monte Blanco: bird watching, just in front of the house.